My (short) story
Since my childhood I have been fascinated by the story that says: “Learn from the sun – it rises in the morning, and it sets in the evening and it leaves behind the brightness and warmth.”
My second fascination is a systematic and strategic thinking, as old Romans were able to do, even with operative problems ("Hanibal ante portas!") to think strategically and plan a war on the enemy’s ground.
In my heart I am an entrepreneur – I run LOGIKO CONSULTING and my passion is to help entrepreneurs and companies of all sizes (from EUR 1 million to EUR 50 million) to discern more clearly operative and strategical challenges, and to make profitable decisions.
My curiosity has no limits (I read 50-100 books a year) - I wonder at all that is new and that makes me humble before the complex world and it helps me to learn and develop constantly.
My whole story
When I was at elementary school I got the book titled Learn from the Sun, which is actually a wonderful story about a teacher who advised his student to learn from the Sun: it rises in the morning, it sets down in the evening and leaves behind the brightness and warmth. Later at high school I wrote an essay on the subject (it was averagely assessed) and I took this conviction with me and put it in practice when working with my clients.
That thought (about leaving a bright mark behind) has led me my whole life and I took it to my company LOGIKO that I founded in 2007. Our wish is that every day that goes by we leave a bright and warm mark behind us. And today is a new day and a new opportunity to go on the path of knowledge and success so that you could leave in your companies your bright and warm marks. In order to help you with it we have decided to share our knowledge, whose acquisition is in the core of our values.
The thing that stayed with me since my childhood is love for history. I was especially impressed by a lesson from the history of ancient Rome. It was an episode with Hannibal and his war campaign against Rome. I was fascinated by the way the Roman senators dealt with the danger that Hannibal posed. They first opposed him with an army, and then with another one, and when they saw that they could not prevail against Hannibal on the battlefield, they made a strategic decision to transfer the war to the land of Africa, that is, to Hannibal's homeland. I am mostly fascinated that Rome even with operative problems (a foreign army was in front of the city gate – in Latin: "Hanibal ante portas") was able to think strategically.
I only understood this when I started working with entrepreneurs who were overwhelmed with operational problems.Successful entrepreneurs are those who do not get entangled in the "operative" vortex and who know, despite everyday problems, how to make strategic decisions. Therefore, I decided to help entrepreneurs and managers to discern operational and strategic challenges more clearly and to make decisions more easily.
By implementing numerous SAP projects as a SAP consultant, I deepened systematic thinking and understanding of the business processes, and it was easier for me to see the anomalies and the deficits in them. Further sharpening of my business senses happens with every new project that I do and with every new conversation with an entrepreneur. My greatest pleasure is that after each interaction either through a workshop, conversation, coaching or counseling project I am richer in new knowledge and experience and thus can provide a new value.
- Growth and development– Growth and development are at the core of the values we support.We stimulate these values both on the personal, private as well as on the business level and therefore help children who otherwise would not have the opportunity to grow and develop both physically and materially as well as spiritually and intellectually. – How does LOGIKO help?
- Vision- I think if we have a vision and go towards it as if it were a bright star, then it will be easier for us to face business and life challenges. I think everybody has the right to a vision and that is why we help organizations that help blind and partially sighted people – How does LOGIKO help?
- Humbleness and modesty- Saying this I do not think we should be happy with the crumbs that drop out from the tables of the great. We need to strive for the success as we put it in our vision, but at the same time we need to admit how complex the world is and how small we are, and how little we know. I think that every aggression that disdains the weaker is unproductive and therefore we help the weak. As Paul from Tarsus would say: “For when I am weak, then I am strong.” (2 Cor 12:10) - How does LOGIKO help?
- Ambitiousness and courage - Although we admit that the world around us is complex and complicated, we want more. I believe that everyone has a right to success and that everyone should be given a chance. That is why we help those who did not have that chance. – How does LOGIKO help?
- Adding value- Everything we do for us, for our clients and for their clients, must create added value and must be better for them than when we started.
- Learning- Our wish is to accumulate business knowledge and transfer it to our clients so that they can transfer it further. Knowledge is the competitive advantage of human beings (Charles Darwin: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one most responsive to change!" Mahatma Gandhi: "Live as you were to die tomorrow. Learn as you were to live forever.") and that is why we help children to learn how to learn from the earliest age. – How does LOGIKO help?
We cultivate these values, we look for them at our clients, and we want to work with such companies.
The methods we use are the transfer of knowledge in the form of practical workshops and personal consultations and consulting projects designed for those who want to improve their knowledge.
In order to provide the best quality service to our clients (that is to you), and since we are not and cannot be experts in everything, our and your associates and partnersassist us in that. We at LOGIKO believe that partners are the most important link in the chain between service providers and end users, and therefore we want to give our users more than what is usual, we want to give the maximum in providing logistic business solutions.
"If you want to feed someone for a day, give him a fish, if you want to feed him for a lifetime, teach him how to catch a fish."
Logiko Company was founded in 2007 and it is the first consulting and training company specialized in Supply Chain Management in this part of Europe.
LOGIKO adds value to its customers and their customers through business consulting, customized workshops, coaching and theme webinars and conferences.
What do I do?
In a relation between a consultant and a client the most important word is a “relationship”. Without a true and honest relationship between a client (the one that is being helped) and a consultant (the one who helps), there is no possibility of cooperation. For this reason, consultancy solutions that are not custom-made cannot be effective and will never be implemented because during the first conversations all that was talked about were solutions rather than goals and values that a client wants to achieve.
We at Logiko try first to establish a relationship and then we help a client. There are four basic ways of help:
If you want to strengthen the competencies of your entire team...
We can hold group workshops and trainings for your company with topics from Supply Chain Management(Logistics, Procurement, Production ...)
In-houseworkshops are closed-type education that are held in accordance with the wishes and needs of the company and with a program that is specifically designed and tailored to the needs of a client. At the core of the in-house program are the special requirements and needs of the company. As Alan Weiss, the guru of organizational development and author of 50 books, would say:
"So, what am I good for? What can I do? Well, I can set up an environment that is perfect for learning and motivation. I can provide relevant content in an interesting and funny way. I can honestly answer the questions as best as I can so that I can customize the answers to the circumstances of the attendees. I can give personal examples and show the point. I can engage audience realistically or rhetorically, so that the topics we talk about are adapted to their circumstances and problems. I can prepare carefully for a particular group, but also ad-hoc to adapt if something unexpected happens. I can keep the need of learners to learn above my ego."
If you have specific challenges...
We can organize interactive workshops for your company to solve your specific problems.
Do your most important people need assistance in their professional development? - Coaching/Mentoring
If your most important people need a mentor to accompany them in their professional development ...
We can offer them individual coaching / mentoring and work with them one-on-one to support them additionally in everyday challenges.
If you need to solve a complex problem in Supply Chain Management...
Services that Logiko provides through business consulting and process optimization are specific. Some of the TOP demands of every manager and entrepreneur...:
- Profitability increase and growth
- Improving cash-flow and business efficiency
- Reducing costs while maintaining the level of service required by customers
Founder & Consultant