New business strategies are needed for the world beyond COVID19. Let us show you how to align your supply chain to these changes.
In the post-COVID world of shorter supply chains, where security of supply and business continuity in the face of unforeseen disruptions will be top priority, new business strategies being implemented to compete and be successful.
These new strategies are driving the reconfiguration of supply chains with massive implications for logistics, warehousing, inventory management, supplier relations and customer service.
In this workshop you will learn how to align your supply chain to deliver the objectives and goals of these new business strategies.
- Podnaslov New business strategies are needed for the world beyond COVID19. Let us show you how to align your supply chain to these changes.
- Mjesto održavanja Webinar
- Vrijeme održavanja 09.06.2020. 9,00 - 10,40 h
- Vaše ulaganje 199 EUR
- Trener Antonio Zrilić & Patrick Daly
The warehouse has traditionally been the Cinderella department in many businesses, and this has particularly been the case in the manufacturing sector. However, the advent of supply chain management (SCM) has highlighted the importance that warehousing plays, as a vital link in the supply chain, in helping best-in-class companies to gain competitive advantage and WIN in today’s economy.
- Mjesto održavanja Hotel Antunović, Zagrebačka avenija 100a, Zagreb
- Vrijeme održavanja 19.04.2018 (9,00 - 16,00 h)
- Vaše ulaganje 1690,00 Kn + PDV (250 € za polaznike iz regije)
- Napomena Jezik seminara je engleski (The seminar will be held on English)
- Trener Patrick Daly & Antonio Zrilić